Welcome to Universidad Europea de Madrid, a young, dynamic institution, fully prepared to meet the challenges of today and the future, contributing to society’s progress by:
- • Training leaders and professionals well prepared to respond to the needs of a global market, who contribute to social progress with an entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude of ethical integrity.
- • Creating and transferring knowledge through applied research of social relevance, therefore contributing to progress and positioning us at the forefront of intellectual and scientific development.
As a member of Laureate International Universities, Universidad Europea de Madrid is linked to professors and students of more than 60 nationalities. The option to study and do internships abroad, obtain dual degrees at numerous universities worldwide, benefit from an Erasmus grant or course studies wholly or partially in English are all clear advantages that make our institution stand out among the rest.
At our University, curricula are designed and reviewed in collaboration with professionals from different career fields ensuring that our students receive the education that both the job market and society demand. In addition, in order to guarantee that the student receives an optimum level of training, Universidad Europea de Madrid offers them the best faculty and tailored learning, as well as support at all times throughout their learning process. Our students learn not only how to be the best professionals, but also how to be capable citizens committed to the challenges of the 21st Century.
Among such challenges, Universidad Europea de Madrid is known for its commitment to international cooperation and environmental awareness through the active participation of students and professors in awareness campaigns, training, and volunteer work. Universidad Europea de Madrid is also a leader in the construction of the European Higher Education Area, placing itself at the forefront by implementing new Bachelor’s Degree Programs and pioneering the use of student-centered teaching methods, including offering academic excellence programs for students with outstanding capabilities. It is our belief that knowledge only takes on real value when it is successfully put into practice, and therefore Universidad Europea de Madrid offers specialized facilities and the latest in resources to each of our many degree programs. Hands-on training is also a fundamental part of our Bachelor’s Degree programs, with internships carried out in more than 3,000 leading businesses and workplaces.
Universidad Europea de Madrid, focused on the needs of our society, is aware of the growing demand for specialization in the job market, responding to this demand with a wide range of graduate studies including Master’s and PhD programs.
In addition, we recognize the need for lifelong learning, thus enabling professionals to access undergraduate and graduate studies. With this in mind, our institution offers the possibility of studying various degree programs with schedules that are compatible with working hours, using the innovative study methodology provided by Personal University, which allows students to combine campus-based and online training depending on their individual professional needs. Current times require us to make the greatest effort we can to help our graduates find jobs.
In this respect, in addition to providing an education of excellence, our Career and Placement Office supports and assists in finding employment and attaining a successful professional career. All of this combines with research, the creation of new knowledge and the innovation of our faculty, through which our professors lead in new findings and applied research in fields of knowledge of great relevance such as health, sports, energy, etc.
Academic excellence in the new European Higher Education Area, a holistic university education, employability, social responsibility, and the creation of knowledge: the perfect combination.
Universidad Europea de Madrid offeres wide range of programs in English on Bachelor and master level.
Programs in English:
- School of Health Sciences
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology
- School of Architecture
- - Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Architecture
- School of Arts and Communication
- - Bachelor’s Degree In Design (Specialization: Graphic Design)
- School of Social Sciences
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- - Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations
- - Bachelor’s Degree in International Tourism Management
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Commercial Management
- School of Engineering
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications Systems Engineering
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- School of Social Sciences
- - Master’s Degree in Business Administration MBA 100% on line
- - International Master’s Degree in Business Administration - Imba - Official
- - MBA in Business Management for Emerging Markets
- School of Engineering and Architecture
- - International Master In Engineering Business Management
- - International Master in Integrated Architectural Projects
- - Tri-Continental Master’s Degree in Advanced Architectural Design
Contact person: Maja Petruseva
Working hours: Monday-to-Friday 10am-14pm
Address: Orce Nikolov 99, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia
Tel: ++389 2 3 246 304
Mobile: ++389 75 390 218 Or register at: www.stipendii.mk